Guys, pay attention. Girls, you might also learn something and all comments are welcome! Humans have a great way of expressing themselves without knowing it, in a way that is subtle but important and sometimes more honest than our own internal conversations. The subconscious signals of attraction help you know what queues tell them there is an opportunity to approach a girl. There are many signs, and none of them by themselves should be a queue. You should see more than two of these signal to cautiously but confidently approach her.
- Caressing – This is a way of touching objects while talking.
- Touching You – Casual nonthreatening movements from a girl that results in touching ( non-sexual) but suggestive.
- Discreetly Looking at You – If they look at you discreetly, they are interested. If they look at you directly… with a look of disgust, forget it.
- Eye Contact – It’s always good. If you create eye contact and she looks down, then she is unconsciously attracted to you. If she looks back at you 45 seconds after the initial eye contact, then this is one indicator ( not absolute) that she likes you!
- Changing her position and body features: This signal of attraction that includes a girl arching back, making her behind more prominent, her lips becoming a little redder, and her pupils dilating (becoming bigger).
- Walking like a model – Girls unconsciously will walk slower and in a more seductive way when they want to attract the attention of a guy they feel attracted to.
- Emotional Peeking – Sometimes girls will try to act out and become loud, laugh and move in a way that stands out. Just make sure you are the one causing this and not some other dude.
- Getting into your personal space – Girls figure out a way to get into your personal space repeatedly. And if feels nice. ( Instead of threatening).
- Investing Resources – If a girl looks hyperactive, or overly energetic than this might also be an unconscious action that creates attraction. This energy might be body movement or it could also happen with the amount of energy she is investing in things for you, like phone calls, or text messages, etc.
- Perfect Grooming: If a Girl noticeably changes her appearance to look as attractive as possible, then this is an obvious one.
- Excuses to spend alone time: If you are about to suggest a more practical way to do something, instead of meeting a girl your like because she suggested it… stop. Think. …not obvious yet? Girls will invent excuses that might seem ridiculous to spend time with the guys they like
Once you can read the subconscious signals of attraction, you can tell if a girl is attracted to you, without even talking to her. You’ll also be able to instantly tell if a girl isn’t attracted to you by paying attention to negative indications of interest. Part two breaks down some additional subconscious signals girls unknowingly and knowingly give off when they’re attracted to you.
Men, on average, tend to be attracted to women who are shorter than they are, have a youthful appearance, and exhibit features such as a symmetrical face, full breasts, full lips, and a low waist-hip ratio. Women, on average, tend to be attracted to men who are taller than they are, display a high degree of facial symmetry, masculine facial dimorphism, and who have broad shoulders, a relatively narrow waist, and a V-shaped torso.
Physical attractiveness is the degree to which a person’s physical features are considered aesthetically pleasing or beautiful. The term often implies sexual attractiveness or desirability, but can also be distinct from either. There are many factors which influence one person’s attraction to another, with physical aspects being one of them. The physical attraction itself includes universal perceptions common to all human cultures, as well as aspects that are culturally and socially dependent, along with individual subjective preferences.
In many cases, humans subconsciously attribute positive characteristics, such as intelligence and honesty, to physically attractive people.From research done in the United States and the United Kingdom, it was found that the association between intelligence and physical attractiveness is stronger among men than among women. Evolutionary psychologists have tried to answer why individuals who are more physically attractive should also, on average, be more intelligent, and have put forward the notion that both general intelligence and physical attractiveness may be indicators of underlying genetic fitness. A person’s physical characteristics can signal cues to fertility and health. Attending to these factors increases reproductive success, furthering the representation of one’s genes in the population.
Insights are unexpected shifts in the way we understand how something works, and how to make it work better. Gary’s talk examines two mysteries. First, where do insights come from? This talk presents a new account of the nature of insights. Second, how can we trigger more insights? Gary describes a strategy for adopting an insight mindset.
Gary Klein, Ph.D., is known for the cognitive models, such as the Recognition-Primed Decision (RPD) model, the Data/Frame model of sensemaking, the Management By Discovery model of planning in complex settings, and the Triple Path model of insight, the methods he developed, including techniques for Cognitive Task Analysis, the PreMortem method of risk assessment, and the ShadowBox training approach, and the movement he helped to found in 1989 — Naturalistic Decision Making. The company he started in 1978, Klein Associates, grew to 37 employees by the time he sold it in 2005. He formed his new company, ShadowBox LLC, in 2014 and is the author of five books. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5OO9L67jL4
As the crowd watched the handsome intellectual and the equally interesting interviewer, they never suspected the initial insult would become eloquent, enticing and flattering series of elevator sales pitches disguised as an empathetic piece of advice. Never the less, it worked, and regardless of the agenda, the advice was true: Millenials are people born on 1984 and after, they are considered to be tough people to manage. Others have cataloged them as narcissistic, self-ínterested and lazy! What millennials want in a job is a place with free food, bean bags and a place with a purpose, even though with all those things satisfied they are still not happy at all.
Some of the elements that affect their attitude come from:
Parenting: Some of them were grown up in houses with failed parenting strategies, this means that they were spoiled kids that had everything they wanted and were always told to be special with no special reason. The impact of adults grown under this style comes to the point that when they work and they are not rewarded they ends up being low self-esteem workers.
Technology: Millenials are experts showing life is fantastic and they have the best life ever even though they are depressed they publish pictures on Facebook, Instagram, and all social networks. They sound so secure when they give advice but the thing is that they have no idea how things are. Cellphones and social media are addictive, everyone feels good to have messages and dopamine is released in this process so the feeling fantastic comes.
Many kids and teenagers admit having friendships that are superficial, they can have fun with them but they can not trust them. They end up giving their time to social media and studies have revealed that people that give their time to social media are more susceptible to suffering depression.
Impatience: The millennials have no need to go and spend time buying a movie ticket they just go and log on and watch it. They do not even go to the store they just order something on Amazon and the next day it arrives. Impatient people that is what they are turning themselves into.
Watch this fantastic video Simon Sinek speech, millennials and what is happening with them in actual days…
A human’s psychosocial development from baby to adulthood is the result of physical characteristics and environmental ones; their beliefs, attitudes and the way they act. In other words, not just determined by the genetics but also from nurture. Nurture means how and where you were raised, the people, things and all in your external stimulus as part of your childhood and how this impacts who you are. Personality develops through socialization we have to interact with other humans in order to gain skills and be humans!
Different psychologists created various ways of observing human conduct and created different, mostly mutually inclusive theories that divided psychological development into parts and stages, given the abstract physical-mental mix that defines our own self-observation, Psychology and Sociology (And Económics and Marketing for that matter) are subjects that aren’t totally biological and physical, not totally humanistic either, in other words not limited to the intelligible but non-physical world of the mind, a wonderful dichotomy that projects the true inquisitorial nature of our ever searching nature. This great video from the Crash Course Project by my favorite Green Brothers and in this case, a beautiful and funny friendly geeky chick gives us a tour across “The Role of Nature and Nurture”, The Evils of Social Isolation, and 5 theories of development: Freud’s Psychodynamic theory, Piaget’s Four Stages of Cognitive Development, Kohlberg and Gilligangs Theories of Moral Development, MEads Theory of Self, Erik Erikson’s Stages of Life,