Malaria is one of the most ancient diseases to attack humans acording to historians. Up until the recent century, people had no medicine against malaria, today medicine has developed a special treatment to cure most people with malaria, and also we have developed preventive methods, like to control and spray mosquito populations to the point of annihilation.
- Transmitted by a mosquito bite.
- Malaria is primarily a disease of the red blood cells and liver cells.
- Malaria is associated to tropical mosquitoes.
- Tropical mosquitoes, not all but some carry plasmodium.. the responsible of malaria.
- Female mosquitoes are the ones that are contaminated by Plasmodium parasite.
- Male mosquitoes feed on nectar flowers.
Watch the video and learn how exactly do we get infected with malaria…. who is guilty in this process the mosquitoes or the Plasmodium.