We all need friends, human beings are social. The best of our lives are our friends and the things lived with them. Special cases are when those special toxic friends appear and our life turns not so good. Learn how to recognize those toxic relationships.
- Pay attention if your friend is being mean to you.
- Friends hat gossip continuously of you.
- Constant mockery.
- Time spent with your friend.
- Always know what a healthy relationship is like.
- Your feelings go first always so be careful when you are not feeling okay
Sharon Livington shares her experiences on how to recognize a toxic relationship based on her experience.