These lawyers are celebrities, and often because they work for celebrities. These guys been in the omst famous court cases ever, and represented really big clients. From instant quotes such as “If the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit” to taking on civil rights court cases such as Julian Assange’s extradition case, these lawyers are some of the best, bravest and most famous in the world.
- Gloria Allred Celebrity clients: The family of Nicole Brown Simpson, Paula Jones, Amber Frey (girlfriend of Scott Peterson).
- David Boies tended to Michael Moore, George Steinbrenner, Carly Simon
- Alan Dershowitz represented O.J. Simpson, Mike Tyson, socialite Claus van Bulow and Patricia Hearst.
- Martin Garbus represented Al Pacino, Robert Redford Tom Brokaw, Sean Connery, Richard Gere.
- Mark Geragos worked with Michael Jackson, Winona Ryder, Chris Brown and Scott Peterson.
- Allen Grubman worked with bruce Springsteen (pictured), Madonna, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez.
- Gerald Shargel worked with Marc Dreier, Joe Halderman, Murder Inc founder Irv Gotti.
- Howard K. Stern worked with Anna Nicole Smith.
- Joe Turner represented Willie Nelson and Matthew McConaughey.