“Have you observed that your state of mind or your perception is directly proportional to your status in life? What I am trying to say in essence is that if you think like a millionaire, you will become a millionaire and if you decide to increase your thinking capacity to the billionaire level; you will ultimately become a billionaire.” http://www.mytopbusinessideas.com/think-like-a-billionaire/
- “A “normal” person is concerned with protecting his ego. When dealing with a problem he doesn’t really understand, he pretends he understands the contributing factors and doesn’t try to find out what anyone else thinks. A person with a billionaire mind asks questions incessantly. He has no ego when it comes to learning. He knows that knowledge is power.
- A “normal” person has a consumer mentality. He looks at a hot new product and thinks about how he would like to own one. A person with a billionaire mind has an entrepreneurial mentality. He looks at it and thinks, “How can I produce this or something similar in my own industry?”
- A “normal” person is wish-focused. He daydreams about making gobs of money. A person with a billionaire mind is reality-based. He is always analyzing his own success and the success of others and wondering how he could learn from it.
- A “normal” person, when confronted with a challenging idea, thinks of all the reasons why it might not work. A person with a billionaire mind sees the potential in it and disregards the problems until he has a clear vision of how it might succeed.
- A “normal” person resists change. A person with a billionaire mind embraces it.
- A “normal” person accepts the status quo. A person with a billionaire mind is always looking to make things – even good things – better.
- A “normal” person reacts. A person with a billionaire mind is proactive.
- A “normal” person looks at a successful business owner and thinks, “That guy’s lucky.” Or “That guy’s a shyster.” A person with a billionaire mind thinks, “What’s his secret?” And, “How can I do that?”
Start by being humble and asking questions.
Do this until it becomes a habit!!!” https://www.earlytorise.com/how-to-think-like-a-billionaire-2/